What is Cookie Clicker Game?
Cookie Clicker is a popular online game created by French programmer Julien “Orteil” Thiennot in 2013. The objective of game is to click on a large cookie as many times as possible to earn virtual cookies, which can then be used to buy upgrades that will allow the player to earn cookies more quickly.
The upgrades include cursors that automatically click the cookie and grandmas that bake cookies. The game has a simple concept but can be highly addictive as the player continues to try to achieve higher and higher cookie-per-second.
Benefits of Playing Cookie Clicker Game
Cookie Clickers can have a number of benefits for you. Some of these benefits include:
- Cookie clicker game helps you with planning and saving.
- Playing Cookie Clicker can be a good way for kids and adults to relax and take their minds off from other stressful things.
- It increases your reflexes and decision-making skills.
- This Game requires managing your time and resources to maximize cookie production that can be a good exercise in balancing short-term and long-term goals.
- As the player earns more cookies and buys more upgrades, you will be motivated to keep playing to achieve new goals.
- Simple and repetitive tasks can help you to improve focus and concentration.
- Get the most clicks within a certain time frame.
- Clicking may improve your fine motor coordination.
- It’s a strategy game that brings joy and lasts for a long time.
The benefits of playing Cookie Clicker will depend on the individual player and how you choose to engage with the game.
Features of cookie clicker
Cookie Clicker is a simple game with a many key features that help to make it fun and engaging for players.
Here are some key features of this game include:
- Incremental game play: The game is built around incremental progress, where you earns more and more cookies over time and uses those cookies to buy upgrades.
- Upgrades and power-ups: As the player earns more cookies, you can purchase various upgrades and power-ups that will help you earn cookies more quickly.
- Prestige system: After you have progressed in the game, you can “ascend” and start again from scratch, but with permanent bonuses; this is called the prestige system. This allows you to progress even after maxing out all the other upgrades.
- Idle play: You can actively play the game by clicking the cookie, that can also let the game run idle, and the upgrades will still produce the cookies.
- Achievements: The game includes a variety of achievements that you can unlock by meeting certain milestones or completing specific tasks.
- A lot of different items: Some of them are produced by player, some of them are bought, some of them are rewarded by achievements, and they are called “buildings, upgrades, achievements, etc.” Each item plays a different role, adding to the complexity of the game.
- Community contributions: Since it’s an open-source game, many people made different variations of it and created mods and features to improve it.
These features create a game that is easy to play but also offers a lot of depth for more dedicated players.
- Farm: Farm is one of the new buildings in the update.
- Factory: You can purchase factory as 3rd cheapest item in the game. It will provide you twenty cookies in 5 seconds.
- Mine: You will get 50 cookies in 5 second by purchasing this item.
- Shipment: 100 cookies will give to you in 5 seconds with shipment.
- Alchemy Lab: At level 24, you will have alchemy lab building that cost 75 billion cookies.
- Portal: the portal cost 1 trillion cookies and its eleventh building in the game.
- Time Machine: it is 12th building that cost 14 trillion cookies.
- Antimatter Condenser: This is an anti cookie update that cost 170 trillion cookies.
How to play the cookie clicker game
Playing Cookie Clicker is relatively simple, and the game’s mechanics are straightforward:
- First of all land on our website clickspeeder.com.
- Now search cookie clicker on website to play this game.
- Start game by clicking on the big cookie in the center of the screen.
- Each click will earn you one cookie.
- Use the cookies earned to buy various upgrades and power-ups from the store.
- Keep an eye on your achievements by regularly checking stats and try to unlock as many as possible.
- Open Menu to save import and export the backups in case you want share with others or to play it with on other device.
- You can check important updates by clicking on update button.
- Features like golden cookies, wrinkler, etc. can be unlocked as you progress through the game and make it more complex.
- The game is simple and easy to pick up but can be highly addictive as the player tries to achieve higher and higher cookie.
- It’s important to play in moderation and take breaks if needed to avoid burnout.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I unlock the “Shadow Achievements”?
ANS. Shadow achievements are special achievements that become available once you have achieved certain milestones in the game. They are typically harder to achieve than regular achievements and require more time and effort to unlock.
2. How can I get more cookies per second?
ANS. The best way to get more cookies per second is to buy upgrades that increase your cookie production. These upgrades include things like cursors, grandmas, and various buildings.
3. How do I unlock the “Wrinkler,” and what’s its role?
ANS. Wrinklers are special enemies that appear in the game once you’ve reached a certain level of cookies stored. They can be clicked to be “popped” and give you bonus cookies.
4. What are the “Golden Cookies,” and how do I get them?
ANS. Golden Cookies are special cookies that appear randomly on the screen. When clicked, they give the player a large bonus of cookies or temporarily boost the cookies per second.
5. How to import and export save in the cookie clicker?
ANS. The game allows you to import and export your saved game to share it with others or to back up your progress. Import can be done by pasting the save code, and export can be done by clicking on the ‘Menu’ button and then the ‘Export Save’ button.
6. Can the game be hacked?
ANS. As the game is browser-based and the source code is available, it is possible to hack the game.