Keyboard Test also Know as Keyboard Tester:
This keyboard test is usually used to check out faulty keyboards or test keyboard all buttons are working or not. If you feel any problem with your keyboard keys or purchase a new keyboard, you can check it out very quickly by yourself. You don’t require any specialists for this purpose. This tool is very responsive as it can be. You don’t need to put any additional effort to check out the performance of your keyboard. It will examine internal scan codes being generated by the keyboard and measure possible mechanisms of typing speed. The whole process will run down in a smooth way that would be amazed you. This exclusive tool will assist you to recognize the problem with your keyboard keys.
Exceptional Features of the Keyboard Tester:
It is an extraordinary tool that will test your keyboard in a quick run. It is a highly functional tool that is featured superbly. Let’s have a look at these amazing features.
Very responsive & functional tool:
You can measure the performance of your keyboard over the screen. After landing on the platform, each tap on the keyboard buttons will be counted, and that key will lighten up instantly over the screen. It is a very responsive tool that will show you instant results.
All key checker
You can check out all the keys of your keyboard. It is a fantastic tool that will check your keyboard keys as a whole.
Multiple key checkers
You can check your keys one by one. Also, you can check multiple keys at once. You can save your time by pressing more than one key at a time.
Lighten up functionality
It is a great tool that is committed to providing you instant results by showing up the light on the buttons’ illustration that you have pressed on your physical keyboard. Most of the keys will show as green lightened buttons. On the other hand, the main keys will lighten up as the other color.
Typing option is also available
On the top of the page, you can see a box is given. Which of the key you have pressed will be shown in the written form. So you can see what you have typed during this test.
You can restart the test
By pressing the “restart button” you can test your keyboard, again and again, the restart button will remove your all performances. Now, you can check your keyboard’s functionality multiple times.
You can get the advantage of this amazing tool for free of cost. You don’t need to spend any money on this. You can attest your PC keyboard, Laptop keyboard without any hidden fee & pop-up ads.
Privacy secured testing tool:
This tool is 100% safe & secured. We give you surety that you are not going to feel any security threat after using this tool. No history or recording will be recorded while the whole process as users’ satisfaction is our priority.
Fast Quick Use:
Its usage is not as complicated. You don’t require any extra effort or knowledge to test your keyboard. It is as simpler & easy as it could be. All the guideline about its usage is given in this write-up. You can test your keyboard in the fastest mode.
Downloading is not Required:
You don’t need to install the testing tool on the device. You can get benefit from this tool by using any of the browsers. You can attest the keys of your keyboard directly within the browser.
Method of using Online Keyboard test:
It is very easy & simple to use. You can use it without facing any problem even if you are using it for the very first time. For the extra guidance, we are giving you the mini guidance regarding the tool. Let’s follow all the steps one by one.
• The first step that you have to take this test, land on our website.
• You are free to utilize any of the browsers to reach on our platform.
• Here you’ll find the keyboard test tool, tap on it. If you don’t find this tool, check it in the menu bar. You will get it.
• After clicking over the tool, the next page will be displayed over the screen. The illustration of the keyboard will be shown up.
• Now, you have to press the physical keys of your keyboard. You have to check the key that you pressed physically is lighten up on the screen.
• You can check all of the keys you want to check by pressing one by one.
• You have to press the “reset” button to remove exciting content.
• After pressing on the restart button you can test your keyboard again & again to get the surety.
• You can try to press multiple keys at one time. In that way, it will respond more quickly. Pressing keys together will make it possible to work more smoothly
• If your’ virtual keyboard responds immediately after pressing the keys on the physical keyboard, that means it is working accurately.
• If it does not respond instantly or does not lighten up that means there is an issue with your keyboard.
Frequently Asked Questions of keyboard checker
1- How do you know if you have a bad keyboard?
You need to understand that the Stuck or unresponsive keys are common problems that can be quickly diagnosed. The simplest and easy way to tell if your keyboard is completely non-functional is to reboot your computer and let your system’s BIOS Power-On-Self-Test do the work for you.
2-How to check keyboard all keys are working?
You can check your keyboard by using your mouse cursor, click and check that all keys are working fine with the on-screen keyboard.
Utilize keyboard troubleshooting.
1. Right-click the Windows icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Update & Security.
4. Select Troubleshoot. Select Keyboard to fix issues with keyboard settings.
3-How do you fix a keyboard on a laptop?
You just have to open the Device Manager on your Windows laptop, now find the Keyboards option, expand the list, and right-click Standard PS/2 Keyboard, followed by Update driver. After the finishing of the update, test to see if your keyboard works. If it’s not, the next step is to delete and reinstall the driver.
4-How many keys can my keyboard press at once?
This concept of multi-key pressing is called “rollover” Which just means, how well can your keyboard understand that multiple keys are being pressed at the same time? Most of the keyboards have a 6 key rollover which means they can correctly register that 6 keys are being pressed simultaneously. So the ideal number for multi-key pressing is 6.